This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Grubhead, May 12, 2019.

1. Grubhead

Grubhead New Member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Hello. I’ve read forum posts and found useful information here. I’ve been keeping fish off and on since I was a kid, but finally got into keeping plants when I moved away from cichlids and picked up an led light and fertilizers with a 30 gallon I purchased on Craigslist.

I have since tried close to 20 different plants with an excel dosed 20 long, a low tech 55, and recently a nano ada soil tank.

My favorite plants so far are water lettuce, java fern (it grows like a weed!), and staurogyne repens.

I like mosses as well.

I keep some Odessa barbs, a bristlenose pleco I raised from a pair I had, some swordtails, Amano Shrimp, and crystal red shrimp.

I’m going to try co2, so I thought I’d sign up and ask some questions.