This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LaurAnn, Dec 3, 2018.

1. LaurAnn

LaurAnn New Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    I'm Lauren and I own a four tanks, but currently I only have a 10 gallon set up with a few fish and a 2.5 gallon with one snail. I recently bought a 75 gallon that I am hoping to start soon! I am planning to make it a planted community tank. I also own another 10 gallon that needs a deep clean before I set it up, but once I do get around to cleaning it I'd like to make it a blackwater aquarium.

I have had aquariums for most of my life but I have let the hobby slip a bit during college. I recently got back into the hobby after restarting my 10 gallon and purchasing the 75 gallon.

Aaron Chen likes this.
  2. rajkm

rajkm Article Editor
    Staff Member Lifetime Member Article Editor

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Welcome to the group. Do post pics of your tank when you get started.

3. LaurAnn

LaurAnn New Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Thank you! I will!! I'm very excited to start the 75 G, but we are debating staining the base first so I'm not sure when I'll get started.

4. Tim Harrison

Tim Harrison Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
Tags: