This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Red Pill

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mike Y, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Mike Y

Mike Y New Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    In the beginning Soil brought me love,
    (at least in 2014 with the success of plants):

A few doses of Flourish Excel brought me here in 2016:

Now I have made the move from a dirted 55 to a fluorite mix substrate in a 75.I saw some of what the dirt could do and now I want to try the other side. I'm here for the plants and the potential I can get from them without sacrificing fish. I'll be looking into starting some mellow CO2 and dosing fertilizers that consists of more then one bottle. Here is the fresh start as of a week ago:

Took me a while to join the forum but this seems to be where the answers are. Looking forward to the future.

Cheers,
    Mike

Tim Harrison likes this.
  2. Tim Harrison

Tim Harrison Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    Hello Mike and welcome. You're in safe hands ;)

3. Allwissend

Allwissend Article Editor
    Staff Member Lifetime Member Article Editor

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    Hello Mike,

welcome to the forum. Are those koi angels ? Lovely tanks. Hope you find everything you need regarding planted tanks here.

4. Mike Y

Mike Y New Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    Hello hello, Thanks yes they are! I had schools of smaller fish for so long I thought I would change things up for a bit. Its a cocktail mix of fish in my tank. I may need to spend some time in the "how to take tank pics" section of this forum. thanks for the good will. aquarium 4-2018.JPG