This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, I'm Fishfur

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fishfur, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Fishfur

Fishfur Subscriber

Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    I've been into planted tanks for awhile now, since I got back into fish keeping some 10-12 years ago. The more I learn the more I realize I know so little, hence, joining here.

Used to grow hordes of terrestrial plants, but most are now gone, their space taken by planted tanks instead. That way, I kill two birds with one stone. Fish and plants together.

Trying out DIY CO2 these days, it's picky, the DIY kit has very wonky needle valves, they never hold their settings well. One day, maybe I can afford serious CO2 equipment.

Looking forward to learning a lot here.

snarkingturtle and burr740 like this.
  2. Deanna

Deanna New Member

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Hi,
    Perhaps we can help each other with the 2-post minimum requirement. Please reply to my message and then i will reply and we will met the requirement.

3. Mike Workman

Mike Workman Subscriber

Local Time:
    9:10 PM

How much pressure before the Needle valve?

Mike

Tags: