Hello from the Netherlands

Nov 9, 2017
Netherlands
Hello my name is Luciën.

I'm new to the hobby, well I owned some low tech tanks as a kid but thats a long time ago.
Since the goldfish of my kids died this summer I thought turning the tank to an tropical one.
So i went to the store bought some random plants and and a heater. Installed everything and the next day I thought that the blue gravel seems a bit off, went too the store again and bought a natural looking one, and set up the tank for the second time. Until the next day looking at the tank it looked a bit to small to put some fish in. So again I went back to the store and bought a n new tank that would fit the cabinet the old one was on.
After reading a lot about fish and plants on the web I stumbled on sites like the once as Bart Laurens and old articles of NBAT. I got myself some all in one fertalizer based on the EI and after that I started reading on this website. Since i have installed pressurized CO2 and trying to tune my tank for a nice and stable growth. Im even thinking of getting an second bigger tank now :)

Reactions: burr740