This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello From Sacramento, Ca! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alyssa, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Alyssa

Alyssa Junior Poster

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Or rather, hello again, lol.

After my dad passed away a few years ago, I was vastly overwhelmed with a lot of not very nice things and so I sort of drifted away. Recently decided to revitalize the two sad little tanks that I still had up and running and get back into my planted tanks again as I have missed it very much.

Have a small shipment of plants coming in this week to start the ball rolling and giving my poor anubis and various java ferns some much needed light and attention to get them to bounce back.

So decided to revisit my favorite forums and see what is going on - so hello out there!!! :)

2. fugu

fugu Subscriber

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    hi. I'm working on rehabilitating my neglected tank too. I've got a shipment of shrimp ordered. And I'm trying to figure out what plants to add. Hope your tanks do well

Tags: