Hello from Riverside, CA

geektom

Junior Poster
Dec 16, 2012
Hello everyone! My name is Tom and I have been keeping planted tanks for over 20 years- but have only really stated to seriously learn about the hobby in the last several, mostly through the help of SCAPE.

I am looking forward to picking the brains of everyone here to take my skills and knowledge to the next level.

I don't currently have any tanks running, but in the next few months I will be starting a 150 gallon build (my largest to date), and my first ever tank with a sump. It is a restoration project, so will go slowly, but I am excited for the challenge.

DutchMuch

Junior Poster
Mar 8, 2017
Arkansas
Welcome tom, i suggest you make a journal so we can see you document your progress! All in all, good luck on your 150g!

geektom

Junior Poster
Dec 16, 2012
Thank you both! I certainly will- I am actually looking forward to it. It will be great to look back on it and see what went right- and what didn't!

Here you can see it in the current state- sitting on the patio until I can create a spouse-approved stand. Look at all that wonderful depth! I am already scouting for centerpiece wood and rock specimens.

IMG_0635.JPG