This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello From New York

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bertdog, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Bertdog

Bertdog New Member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Hope every is doing well thru these hard times, if there's any positives to this epidemic is that during this time of self isolation. I made the mistake to watch a youtube video on Dave Chow , Josh Sim and many others so I am now hooked . I have and still running saltwater tanks for over 25 years . I never realized the beauty in aquascaping tanks. So I look forward to learn as much as I can from all of you , so I'll thank you now for all your advice and wisdom that I'll learn from all of you. Here is a picture of my fluval edge 12 gal non co2 (I do have co2 gear but trying it without to begin) getting ready to plant and attempt a dry start setup.

Thanks
    Bert

IMG_7066.jpg IMG_7109.jpg

Tags: