This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello From Florida!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pbenz, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Pbenz

Pbenz New Member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Hi, I currently keep 6 aquariums (previously 12, moved onto larger tanks). Here’s a list:
    -One saltwater tank, I wont go into that here.
    -75g moss tank with bristlenose pleco pair, cherry shrimp, and longfin leopard danios
    -29g low tech planted tank with cherry shrimp, and more bristlenose plecos
    -10g blue dream shrimp tank with moss
    -10g cycling for more shrimp...
    -5g PRL/BKK shrimp tank with moss

Empty tanks- 210g, 75g, 55g, 40g, 29g, and 2 10g tanks. The 210g needs to be resealed so I have been putting that off, makes me anxious thinking about all that water on the floor!

I just cleared a 4’ wide area that I plan on building a rack for 4-6 standard 10g tanks, and 2 rimless ~17g tanks on top. I am thinking of going with the aquarium co-op style, where the tanks are only supported on each end. All of the tanks will be scaped (my current tanks are not the best looking tanks youve ever seen), and HOPEFULLY have co2, if I can figure that out (ive never used co2 before).

2. Tim Harrison

Tim Harrison Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    Hello and welcome. That's a serious case of MTS. It'd be good to perhaps see some pics :)

3. Pbenz

Pbenz New Member

Local Time:
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Thanks! MTS only gets worse and worse as time goes on! Ill upload a few pics, but just a heads up, my tanks aren’t the best looking, but I enjoy them! My 29g just got a little bit of passive co2, and in the process of a rescape.

Tim Harrison likes this.
  4. Tim Harrison

Tim Harrison Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    That's old school CO2, looks like it works well though.

5. Pbenz

Pbenz New Member

Local Time:
    Only had it for a few days, I did see some pearling last night which I havent seen before!

Tags: