This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello From Eastern Pa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Maroman, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Maroman

Maroman Junior Poster

Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Hello everyone, I have been long time lurking on the forums. I have a 75 gallon high tech tank, currently keeping German Blue Rams, Rummy Nose tetras, Otos and Synodontis Petricola. I have a wide variety of plants, however I really love the Syngonanthus family. I have been inspired by Tom Barr's tanks for years, and actually used his tank as an example when buying my BML lights years ago. I have learned a lot from the forums that I would not have learned from a book. I have also been able to get a lot more plants from the forums than I would ever be able to from a local fish store. Thank you for making this happen and inspiring me to create the underwater world of wonder that I have been staring at for the last 20 years!

2018-03-20.jpg

2. Allwissend

Allwissend Article Editor
    Staff Member Lifetime Member Article Editor

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Hi Maroman, great to have you with us. What plant is that in the bottom left, in the background?