This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone...

Discussion in 'Journals' started by lofo87, Oct 10, 2018 at 6:20 AM.

1. lofo87

lofo87 New Member

Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Hi I’m loris and I’m very enthusiastic about the planted tank world . At the moment I owned 1 planted tank and I try every time to improve my work. At the moment I swapped from diy yeast co2 to citric acid baking soda system and I for me was more easy before with the yeast one I don’t now but I feel the citric acid one last less day for me and is difficult for me reach the co2 target in the water column now .

7B69A511-DEDE-49FC-A139-0F1E60230D2D.jpeg

sam_08 likes this.
  2. sam_08

sam_08 New Member

Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    Nice tank! Currently I am using vinegar ( acetic acid) and baking soda system but thinking of using citric acid baking soda system. I use passive disolution rather than injecting it into water column but with citric acid system I will use inection system. I didn't consider yeast system, it doesn't provide sufficient pressure. I have two tanks and planning of another larger one. Happy scaping.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

3. lofo87

lofo87 New Member

Local Time:
    I
    m using aswl

4. lofo87

lofo87 New Member

Local Time:
    I’m using as well the vinegar and baking soda solution but I will try next week the citric acid and will see if there are any improvement of production of co2 .

Tags: