This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Blooze, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Blooze

Blooze New Member

Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    Just wanted to say hi and comment on all the great info here. I'm in the process of gathering info for my first planted tank. Never had anything more than the typical basic fish tank growing up, but that's been a good 30+ years ago. The great news is my wife is fascinated by planted tanks and I've been catching her watching YouTube videos, so I have support as long as I do all the work! Bad news is no lfs within about 100 miles.

snarkingturtle likes this.
  2. DutchMuch

DutchMuch Junior Poster

Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    Welcome!
    If you need any help or advice just post a thread and ask.
    START A JOURNAL SO WE CAN SEE YOUR PROGRESS!!!!!
    and also "lol" to your wife comment, you have a wife that has enthusiasm for this hobby, that happens to about 1/20 aquascapers.
    I don't have an LFS in the 3 states that surround me and my own ;) your predicament is something I pray for...!

3. Jason King

Jason King barrreport.com
    Staff Member Administrator

Local Time:
    9:41 PM