This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everybody...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Krzysztof Radziszewski, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Krzysztof Radziszewski

Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    Hello to everyone,
    this is my first post on this forum and I am happy to join it. I am from Poland but living in Manchester UK for last few years. Please forgive me any mistakes. I have been one of two people (szarlej was another one) who has translated Mr. Pikez article about planted aquarium for Polish language at the forum roslinyakwariowe.pl. It was great lesson for me to do so and fun too. My adventure with this hobby has started when I was just 12 years old, now I am married adult but passion has not changed. I hope, I will be helpful on this forum with my knowledge and hoping to learne and get some more information too.
    I wish everyone success with this beautiful hobby!
    Thank you.

2. Tim Harrison

Tim Harrison Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    Hello and welcome Krzysztof.

3. Krzysztof Radziszewski

Local Time:
    Thank you very much Tim.

4. Allwissend

Allwissend Article Editor
    Staff Member Lifetime Member Article Editor

Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Welcome to the forum. Hope to see some of your tanks here. How is the lfs in MCR nowadays?

Cheers

5. Krzysztof Radziszewski

Local Time:
    Hello and welcome. Do not know how long time have you been here but for last 20 odd years Manchester has changed a lot from factory city for the tourism city. I work in Radisdon blu edwardian hotel one of many hotels around here.
    My tank till the end of May will be invisible because I would like to start this year for the first time in IAPLC. So, sorry. In my profile picture you can see this tank what I have in preparation.

Thank you.

6. Allwissend

Allwissend Article Editor
    Staff Member Lifetime Member Article Editor

Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Been there some years for studies. I remember that hotel, it's near the railway station and the St. Peter's Square, really classy places in that area. I remember being most impressed by what they did with the Salford Quays. Discussed the problems there in one of the many Ecosystem Courses, but the architecture and urban planning needs to be experienced first hand. Ah, good times....

All the best with your entry to IAPLC this year.

7. Krzysztof Radziszewski

Local Time:
    Thank you very much. But do not know if I will be able to start at all. Last night I have built new tank 80x40x40 made of optiwhite glass. Would like to set everything from the beginning in bigger one. I know there is still almost two months to enter the contents but everything will depend on plants.

I hope some day you will come back to see how the Manchester has changed.

All the best for you too.

Tags: