Hello Barr

Diaa Khalifa

Mar 25, 2020
Egypt, Cairo
Hi everyone,

My name is Diaa, i i started my first tank in year 2000 it was literally 100% worng things 15 liter tank stocking goldfish, mollies, pleco, guppies, swordtails, corydoras and an air pump with air stone and a powerhead filter. it was a disaster.
Next i i got a bigger tank after and things starts to become more stable and was trying so hard with plants but with no luck (hard to get the info from internet in 2002), then the goldfish breed in that tank that was a good sign that im doing the right things so far.
Next i started again in a nano 25L tank to give myself another chance with plants, that time i leared a lot and endded up with walstad method, and i got lucky. Now im helping my friends to get to know about the hobby and trying to introduce more hobbyist and of course learn more.

IMG_20200503_195004.jpg

Reactions: Medibrah

Allwissend

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2016
www.intuitiveaqua.net
Welcome DIa. A lot of experienced people in the hobby have similar stories like yours.It's nice to look back and see how much you improved. Your plants looks healthy. Is this the Walstad tank ?

Diaa Khalifa

Mar 25, 2020
Egypt, Cairo
Welcome DIa. A lot of experienced people in the hobby have similar stories like yours.It's nice to look back and see how much you improved. Your plants looks healthy. Is this the Walstad tank ?
Yes it is walstad. no water change no Co2.
fers only iron in clay inside the dirt. and once potassium when experienced deficiency in the red tiger lotus

Medibrah

Dec 18, 2018
Egypt
Hi everyone,

My name is Diaa, i i started my first tank in year 2000 it was literally 100% worng things 15 liter tank stocking goldfish, mollies, pleco, guppies, swordtails, corydoras and an air pump with air stone and a powerhead filter. it was a disaster.
Next i i got a bigger tank after and things starts to become more stable and was trying so hard with plants but with no luck (hard to get the info from internet in 2002), then the goldfish breed in that tank that was a good sign that im doing the right things so far.
Next i started again in a nano 25L tank to give myself another chance with plants, that time i leared a lot and endded up with walstad method, and i got lucky. Now im helping my friends to get to know about the hobby and trying to introduce more hobbyist and of course learn more.

View attachment 15962
Welcome Bro [emoji4]

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk