This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Again!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kookyxogirl, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Kookyxogirl

Kookyxogirl New Member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    I wish I found Your website sooner Tom but I’m so glad I did! Wow you all are amazing! Thank you Tom and everyone else for sharing your knowledge and wisdom.
    I look forward to learning everything I can about having a planted tank and keeping my turquoise Rainbow fish & Cory Cats happy and healthy in an environment as natural as I can make it for them. I also have a 4 fancy goldfish in a separate tank of course with Anubias & java fern. I also have red cherry shrimp , they are so cute. Right now they are living in a 29 gallon planted tank with tetras and dannis.
    I actually have 4 tanks at the moment!
    3 are occupied, 1 is a QT tank for fish and plants that I’m currently cycling.
    I am obsessed with this hobby! Plants , fish and shrimp make me happy!
    I have been lucky to have had only minor problems with my aquarium’s . I did alot of research while they were cycling. I learn something new everyday !
    Two problems I have are minor algae and my Anubias seems to have a disease that I have been reading about.
    I am curious to know if anyone else is fighting the same battle’s and what suggestions you may have. I do a water changes faithfully and maintain my tanks in a daily basis.
    Thank you in advance for your help and thank you Tom for this site!
    Dar