This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

have i got too much lph for discuss fish

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by naz, Feb 12, 2009.

1. naz

naz Junior Poster

Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    i have a planted 260l tank that i have just set up 7 weeks ago ,i am going to put discuss fish in soon, my filtration a fluval 305 lph 1000 ,i have a koralia 2 ,lph is 2300,i have recently had to introduce a reactor to keep my co2 levels up,but to run the reactor iv had to run it with a 1000 lph pump to get it to run proper i tried a 400 lph pump but it was not powerful another, so i have quiet a lot of flow in there.my question is....do i have too much flow in there to put the discuss fish in there will it stress them out..question 2 ...could i run the reactor of the fluval 305,my problem is the hoses are to big to run in to the reactor can u bye some sort of adapter....:rolleyes: