Happy New Year!

Gerryd

Plant Guru Team
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2007
South Florida
Well, thought I would get this started.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

May 2011 be better in all respects than 2010!

I don't want us doing this @ midnight. I hope SOME of us are still having fun then!

Tug

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jan 5, 2009
Washington, DC
Happy New year.

May your day be touched by a bit of Irish luck, brightened by a song in your heart, and warmed by the smiles of the people you love.

Which reminds me of an old Irish pub joke...

An Irish man shows up in a pub one day and orders three pints of Guinness. He takes sips from each glass until they are empty and calls the bartender for three more. The bartender says, 'Sure it's up to yourself, but wouldn't you rather I was bringing them one at a time? Then they'll be fresh and cold.'

'Nah...' your man says, ' I'm preferrin' that ye bring 'em three at a time. You see, me and me two brothers would meet at a pub and drink and have good times. Now one is in Australia, the other in Canada and I'm here. We agreed before we split up that we'd drink to each other's honour this way.'

'Well,' says the bartender, 'that's a grand thing to do, all right. I'll bring the pints as you ask.'

Well, time goes on and your man's peculiar habit is known and accepted by all the pub regulars. One day though, he comes in and orders only two pints. A hush falls over the pub. Naturally, everyone figures something happened to one of the brothers. A group of the regulars corner the bartender and finally persuade him to find out what happened. With a heavy heart, the bartender brings the two pints and says, 'Here's your pints... and let me offer my sincerest condolences. What happened?'

The Irish man looks extremely puzzled for a moment, and then starts laughing.

'Oh, no, no, no! 'Tis nothing like that. You see, I've given up drinking for Lent...'

Happy new year everyone. :D

nipat

Guru Class Expert
May 23, 2009
I planned to fill up my new tank before year end...
But still too cheap to buy that EMT conduit bender. :mad:

Just found someone who could lend me one.:)
So I think I can fill it up soon.

Happy New Year everyone. :D