Group buy for PAR meter: 228$ US shipped via paypal payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilles

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Aug 6, 2008
Netherlands
Yeah good one! But besides adding "gift" on it, either totally remove the product price tags or overwrite them with very low ones oke?

deep blue

Junior Poster
Feb 7, 2008
Any idea how much is shipping to East Europe?And what about service?When they nead to be again calibrated and who is doing that,us or in the factory?

shoggoth43

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2009
I'll have to check the wallet. When is the cutoff date for this?

-
S

jonny_ftm

Guru Class Expert
Mar 5, 2009
deep blue;39029 said:
Any idea how much is shipping to East Europe?And what about service?When they nead to be again calibrated and who is doing that,us or in the factory?

Calibration every 3 years, RMA needed and costs more than 50USD for Europe

joyban

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
May 18, 2005
New Delhi, India
Hi

I am intrested, please count me in.
As I am not from the US do we have to pay VAT or TaX on this product and will they directly ship it to India or alternatively I can request them to ship it to a US address and I can get it from there.

Best Regards

Sujoy
New Delhi
India

pthalobluebetta

Junior Poster
Aug 14, 2009
Hi Tom,

I'm very interested as well, please add me to the list (hope I'm not too late!).
I know that the drastic light reduction from the tall vals in my tank + riccia nightmares were the source of my disappearing HC. Originally a beautiful lush carpet, the remainder was finally dug up by a bunch of fish. I would really like to recarpet my barren scape, and a PAR meter is exactly what I've been wanting to make sure there's enough light down there.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
I am still waiting for enough folks to sign on and commit to the buying one, so the offer is still out there.

Regards,
Tom Barr

shoggoth43

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2009
How many more do you need? I no longer have the imminent Colorado move looming so this is now a possible option for me to purchase. I'm just not sure how much use I'd get out of it just now so depending on how many you need may kick me off the fence.

-
S

Biollante

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2009
Surprise, AZ
My Apologies

Hi,

I am getting my butt kicked without a PAR meter so I am going to have to bail on this and I have just ordered outright.:(

My apologies just can’t wait. I love this lower light thing, I thought I was doing pretty well but, wow, this has been a real eye opener in a dimly lit sort of way.:rolleyes:

Biollante

shoggoth43

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2009
Well, the expenses check showed up so I can do this so long as it happens in the next month or two, if it takes until December that might be tougher to swing but likely still doable. Any thought on cross posting to Reef Central or Nano-Reef.com? That will likely get you enough takers.

-
S

dantra

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2007
TX
I can't believe I didn't see this thread!
You can count me in.

shoggoth43

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2009
I'm in too, but hopefully it won't be much longer before they can go ahead on this.

Any news on how many more people we need?

-
S

Status
Not open for further replies.