This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Off Topic and Chat' started by Nanook, May 6, 2005.

1. Nanook

Nanook Junior Poster

Hello,

I am new here and wanted to say "hello". I am researching to set up a 375 gallon tank for Plants and Discus. I was referred here by a member from The Planted Tank Forum. I look forward to picking your brains to get this beast of a tank up and running. I still have some modifications to make to the tank equipment room, but then I will start the tank up.

Dave

2. ceg4048

ceg4048 Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Re: Greetings!

Nanook,
    This is like the scene in The Matrix where Neo get disconnected and see's Morpheus on board the ship - Welcome to the real world. Start reading...

Cheers,

3. Nanook

Nanook Junior Poster

:D

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."

Now I have to do the work.

dave :gw

4. Ian H

Ian H Guru Class Expert

Welcome Nanook. That is a serious size tank, even in puny US gallons. :)

Planning is very important. There are many aspects that you need to consider, as I'm sure that you're aware of. Just ask away when you need to.

Ian

5. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator Social Group Admin

Nanook,

You likely saw the post I made to you on PT. Copy and paste it here.

Regards,
    Tom Barr