This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings From Cleveland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RadMax8, Sep 30, 2020.

1. RadMax8

RadMax8 New Member

Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    Hello,

I’m Max, and I really enjoy having aquariums in my house. I’ve got two currently, a 40b in my living room with Cardinal tetras, with a black neon and glow light in their senior years, as well as a few cories and a fleet of Otos. It’s a medium light, high tech tank. My second tank, which I keep in my bedroom, is a 20 long that houses a group of celestial pearl danios, some Amano shrimp, a couple surviving red cherry shrimp, some nerite snails, and a whole mess of Malaysian trumpet snails.

I love getting super invested in my hobbies, of which I have quite a few, and really getting to learn a lot of the ins and outs that most people like to avoid. I’ve always known enough to be dangerous with aquatic plants, but I’ve only had moderate success. I’m here to learn lots of little details to help with that. I look forward to talking with you all!