This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Support us by upgrading to the lifetime advertisement free version.

Click here for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings Fellow Aquafriends....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by porkchop2112, Aug 17, 2020.

1. porkchop2112

porkchop2112 New Member

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    Just a quick hello.... been reading the forums here, tpt and a few others over the past few months. Fishkeeping for over 35 years but plants were limited to a few swords, vals and anacharis in a discus tank I kept for about half a decade. Currently have one 40B hi energy or hightec, whatever the trendy term is.... a 15 gal flex low tech and about to set up a grow out tank as I have equipment for it just sitting in a closet burning my daily for not being used. Live in brooklyn, work in Manhattan. The world is a whole new place, hope everone is healthy and safe. Blown away by peoples creativity and dedication in this endeavor. Thank you for your time and look forward to continuing my research and hope to learn far more from you than you from me...