This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Glosso eaten

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by rthomas, Jan 2, 2008.

1. rthomas

rthomas Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    I recently noticed some GSA on some of my Glosso. On top of that I was thinking of slightly rearranging the scape. I cleaned my canister filters and uprooted some of my Glosso. Then I made some small cuttings from those Glosso. I chose those that looks healthy with nice looking shoots and replanted them.

3 days later I noticed over 90% of the Glosso shoots were gone. And tonite I saw one Black Skirt Tetra nibbling on some of them. However I am not able to see some clear evidence that I could put the blame onto those Tetras.

Anyway, were Black Skirt Tetras convicted before on this same crime :confused:

2. creighton

creighton Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    I've only heard of Columbian Tetras eating plants, but anything is tasty when your hungry enough ;) .