This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Giant Duckweed + Bacopa Monnieri

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by Import, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Import

Import New Member

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    Hi everyone!

Have been looking to get rid of an excessive amount of Giant duckweed that I have as well as Bacopa stalks. Theyre all grown emersed and outside even surviving a recent hurricane that swept through.

Prices:
    • Giant Duckweed - $5 for two giant handfuls or $15 for as much as I can physically fit in a small box, and $30 for a medium box. Shipping is flat $8 for small and $15 for medium. If you wanna just buy a giant plastic tub full, let me know so maybe I can make a good deal for you! Moderate possibility of normal duckweed tagging along, but I will try to prevent it if possible.
    • Bacopa Monnieri - $0.50 per stalk or $15 for as much as I can physically fit in a small box, and $30 for a medium box. If youre looking for excessively large quantities, let me know and we can also make a deal!
    If you are a local Houstonian, we can also meet up if you'd like!

Cheers everyone.