Getting out of the hobby sale

Crazymidwesterner

Guru Class Expert
Feb 3, 2007
Dixon IL
For sale

Coralife 48" 130 Watt PC light with the hinged mounting legs, 10,000K bulbs. I did glue blue moonlight LEDs to the back but you cant see them from the front at all. I will provide pictures tommorrow. 6 months old $60

Rena XP3. 2 years old. Has one hose that will reach the top of the tank the other has been cut down to fit some inline items in it. I painted the filter intake tube black as it was bright blue 2 years old but still works great. $50 SOLD
1 All Glass 200 watt aquarium heater $5 SOLD

1 (will have to check brand) 200 watt aquarium heater $5 SOLD

1 10lbs aluminum pressurized CO2 tank, Still shiny and practically new. Less than six months old $60 SOLD

1 aquariumplants.com (Now 2nd best regulator) with a solenoid, bubblecounter, and permaseal all in perfect working order. Less than 6 months old $100 SOLD

A 6 pc. set of aquarium tools from azgardens.com including forceps, 2 sets of 11" tweezers, one that has a curved end, 2 sets of 11" sisscors one with a curved end, and a spatula, all of which are stainless steel. $25 SOLD

I also have a brine shrimp hatchery, battery powered feeder, assorted nets, and some plant ferts (SOLD) I will throw in if someone who buys something wants them.

Last but not least anyone close to Dixon Illinois I have a 75 Gallon tank and a huge peice of mopani wood for dirt cheap :) They are both too big and heavy to ship.

I simply don't have time for the tank anymore. All the items were used in the tank in my signature picture. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] Shipping will be actual cost of shipping and passed onto the buyer.