This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Getting My Aquascape Back In Shape Slowley

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pedrofisk, Mar 18, 2018.

1. pedrofisk

pedrofisk Subscriber

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    Hi All,

I used to spend a lot of time on my 55 gallon aquarium and had it running high tech. However between starting a business and our kids I had to dial it back to low tech with a pretty low bio-load. Now I am starting to try and get it back to a more complicated and pretty scape. I probably will not go back to CO2 injection though.

The aquarium is 55gallon, Eheim classic canister filter, Eco-complete substrate with a mix of swords, frog-bit, Staurogyne repens and Vallisneria.

Current fish are cardinal tetras, Bronze Corys, Otto, Bushy Nose Pleco and Amano Shrimp.

Looking forward to spending some time on it and getting back into the aqua-scaping community.

2018-03-18 13.59.33.jpg

Tim Harrison and Christophe like this.
  2. Allwissend

Allwissend Article Editor
    Staff Member Lifetime Member Article Editor

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Hi welcome to the forum. Looking forward to see your aquascapes. The plants and fish look healthy.

Tags: