I just set up a 32g with 40w of light 10hours/day. I'm doing diy co2 (only for the past three days) and it's getting up to a measurable level now although it's not really in the good range yet. Anyway my question is, now I'm seeing a lot of brown algae forming on the glass and on my anubias. The co2 really made it take off. Should I clean it off? Will it die by itself? Do I need to increase or decrease certain ferts (doing ei)? I'm planning on getting some fish this week, hopefully I can get something that will eat algae but I've had really limited success in keeping anything that eats algae alive for more than two days. Poor stock I think. I'm going to try to drop acclimate since my pH in the tank is way higher than the store's pH will be and see how it goes.