Get Greg Watson's Guide to Dosing Strategies

wsinbad1

Junior Poster
Feb 18, 2007
SLC Utah
Great Read. Thanks Greg. I learned that I've been trying to merge several dosing strategies into one. Maybe I would have better luck following one of them rather than several of them.

Greg Watson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
United States
wsinbad1;15752 said:
Great Read. Thanks Greg. I learned that I've been trying to merge several dosing strategies into one. Maybe I would have better luck following one of them rather than several of them.

... that is one of the most common "issues" I have encountered over the last five years ... welcome to the club, you are not the only one !

Most dosing strategies will work well for you if you follow the strategy consistently over time ... mixing and matching parts from one strategy with another strategy usually ends up leaving something out ...

I love Tom's EI ... but at the core of it is water changes, if you try to leave it out the water change part of EI, it just wouldn't work quite right ... but all to often, that is actually the kind of thing that people do ...

Thanks for the feedback ... if you have any other thoughts as you read it, if you could email them to the feedback email address at the end of the book, I sure would appreciate it ...

Thanks,
Greg

blackBRUSHalgae

Junior Poster
Nov 7, 2006
Hi Greg, I would love to get a digital copy of your book! The reason is that I'm 1000000miles away from you. ok not that far but I'm from Singapore. How can I get a copy of your book?

Paul

Guru Class Expert
Jan 24, 2005
Droitwich, UK
It doesnt matter where you are, thats the point, if you go to buy it on the link, it will download to your computer:)

blackBRUSHalgae

Junior Poster
Nov 7, 2006
Paul;16257 said:
It doesnt matter where you are, thats the point, if you go to buy it on the link, it will download to your computer:)

ahhh... great! I saw the packaging in the link, which makes me think that it comes in only print. Thanks!

Naja002

Prolific Poster
Apr 15, 2006
Ok, I just received it. Greg Apparently received my email asking what the deal was and sent me the link.

Thanx, Greg!

M

mrkookm

I just ordered 15min ago and links works just fine. No issues here!

Naja002

Prolific Poster
Apr 15, 2006
Yep, Greg and I sorted it out that night. I was running a program --No Script--and the necessary page wasn't scripted to work around that. I don't know if he has fixed the programing yet, but we determined what the problem was.....:D

Daniel Morris

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Feb 20, 2005
Washington DC
Great book! I'm going to recommend this to many of my friends who are starting out. I feel like we've needed something concise and no-nonsense for a while now..

Thanks Greg!

discusman54

Junior Poster
May 24, 2007
Virginia
Just downloaded mine, everything worked perfectly. I printed it out into a book, I like to read a bit in bed before the light goes out.
Check it out, if I refer a friend and they buy, $4.95 goes into my paypal account! What a great way to spread this book!!
Thanks

Dusko

Prolific Poster
Apr 20, 2006
Sweden
Hi Greg and congrats on your book,
I would like to buy your book, but have problem with the Pay Pall account.
There is an option "Enter State" and there is nothing like S (Sweden) so can't go through.

Can I send money to your e-mail, over my Pay Pall account, the way I payed BarrReport??

Regards, Dusko.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
Dusko, PM Greg.

BTW, the book gets updates etc.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Dusko

Prolific Poster
Apr 20, 2006
Sweden
I have tried again, and this time I succeeded to download it :D

Thanks Greg!

Kind regards, Dusko.

tyska

Junior Poster
Nov 26, 2007
Mogi das Cruzes - SP
Oh, saddly I do not have an international credit card or a pay pal account, I'll be going to die seeing such things like the special area of the forum and this book on this forum... :eek: :eek:

tyska

Junior Poster
Nov 26, 2007
Mogi das Cruzes - SP
Oh, saddly I do not have an international credit card or a pay pal account, I'll be going to die seeing such things like the special area of the forum and this book on this forum... :eek: :eek: