This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

Get Greg Watson's Guide to Dosing Strategies

Discussion in 'Are you new to aquatic plants? Start here' started by Tom Barr, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator Social Group Admin

2. Bartman

Bartman Prolific Poster

Just got my copy. Looks nice and I can't wait to read through it tonight.

It seems to cover all the popular strategies out there right now: Non-CO2, EI, minimal dosing, PPSS, PMDD, and the commercial stuff.

The Plant Nutrition 101 should be interesting too... :)

3. shake

shake Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Downloaded mine last night. Thanks Greg.

4. wsinbad1

wsinbad1 Junior Poster

Great Read. Thanks Greg. I learned that I've been trying to merge several dosing strategies into one. Maybe I would have better luck following one of them rather than several of them.

5. Greg Watson

Greg Watson Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

... that is one of the most common "issues" I have encountered over the last five years ... welcome to the club, you are not the only one !

Most dosing strategies will work well for you if you follow the strategy consistently over time ... mixing and matching parts from one strategy with another strategy usually ends up leaving something out ...

I love Tom's EI ... but at the core of it is water changes, if you try to leave it out the water change part of EI, it just wouldn't work quite right ... but all to often, that is actually the kind of thing that people do ...

Thanks for the feedback ... if you have any other thoughts as you read it, if you could email them to the feedback email address at the end of the book, I sure would appreciate it ...

Thanks,
    Greg

6. Bartman

Bartman Prolific Poster

7. blackBRUSHalgae

blackBRUSHalgae Junior Poster

Hi Greg, I would love to get a digital copy of your book! The reason is that I'm 1000000miles away from you. ok not that far but I'm from Singapore. How can I get a copy of your book?

8. Paul

Paul Guru Class Expert

It doesnt matter where you are, thats the point, if you go to buy it on the link, it will download to your computer:)

9. blackBRUSHalgae

blackBRUSHalgae Junior Poster

ahhh... great! I saw the packaging in the link, which makes me think that it comes in only print. Thanks!

10. Naja002

Naja002 Prolific Poster

Ok, I just received it. Greg Apparently received my email asking what the deal was and sent me the link.

Thanx, Greg!

11. mrkookm

mrkookm Guest

I just ordered 15min ago and links works just fine. No issues here!

12. Naja002

Naja002 Prolific Poster

Yep, Greg and I sorted it out that night. I was running a program --No Script--and the necessary page wasn't scripted to work around that. I don't know if he has fixed the programing yet, but we determined what the problem was.....:D

13. Daniel Morris

Daniel Morris Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Great book! I'm going to recommend this to many of my friends who are starting out. I feel like we've needed something concise and no-nonsense for a while now..

Thanks Greg!

14. discusman54

discusman54 Junior Poster

Just downloaded mine, everything worked perfectly. I printed it out into a book, I like to read a bit in bed before the light goes out.
    Check it out, if I refer a friend and they buy, $4.95 goes into my paypal account! What a great way to spread this book!!
    Thanks

15. Dusko

Dusko Prolific Poster

Hi Greg and congrats on your book,
    I would like to buy your book, but have problem with the Pay Pall account.
    There is an option "Enter State" and there is nothing like S (Sweden) so can't go through.

Can I send money to your e-mail, over my Pay Pall account, the way I payed BarrReport??

Regards, Dusko.

16. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator Social Group Admin

Dusko, PM Greg.

BTW, the book gets updates etc.

Regards,
    Tom Barr

17. Gerryd

Gerryd Plant Guru Team
    Lifetime Member

I just downloaded mine with no issues..........

Remember to return to Greg Watson from PayPal......

18. Dusko

Dusko Prolific Poster

I have tried again, and this time I succeeded to download it :D

Thanks Greg!

Kind regards, Dusko.

19. tyska

tyska Junior Poster

Oh, saddly I do not have an international credit card or a pay pal account, I'll be going to die seeing such things like the special area of the forum and this book on this forum... :eek: :eek:

20. tyska

tyska Junior Poster

Oh, saddly I do not have an international credit card or a pay pal account, I'll be going to die seeing such things like the special area of the forum and this book on this forum... :eek: :eek: