This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Victor PB reg and ADA 30C

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by CL_, Jul 23, 2010.

1. CL_

CL_ Guest

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    Single stage high purity CO2 reg that I outfitted for paintball CO2. Decided to keep my mini m low tech after all (plus I need the money haha). It is labeled at "Liquid" brand, but it is actually a rebranded victor. The smudges on the gauges are just glue residue from stickers, which can be removed with goo- gone/ goof off or something similar. No solenoid needed because you can either run it 24/7, or use the on/ off knob (on the left) to act as a manual solenoid. All you need is a bubble counter (though, I don't use one), a needle valve, check valve and a diffusion method. This thing is heavy duty and weighs a lot, so you'd probably need to make a holder for your paintball cylinder or something to prevent it from tipping.
    I'm asking $65 plus $10 for shipping via priority flat rate box.
    If you want to convert this to fit a standard CO2 cylinder, just unscrew the fitting on the right and replace it with a CGA- 320 fitting, and you're all set.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am also selling my ADA 30C. I need to cut back the number of tanks I have by at least one before getting another. The ADA sticker has been removed, but the tank is still the same. There might be a couple of very small scratches on the glass, but I have totally forgotten where they are and can't find them for the life of me. $40 plus actual shipping cost.

Barrreport subscribers can get the reg for $55 (what I have invested in it) Plus shipping

My PP account doesn't allow me to accept cc payments.

Both sold.

#1 CL_, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2010