This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

FS/Trade NIB Eheim Skim 350 & Hydor 300W inline heater

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by angus, Mar 24, 2014.

1. angus

angus Prolific Poster

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Eheim 350 Skim has been sold.

Some well meaning members of my family have gone more than a little nuts when it comes to buying gifts for me. Ever since they discovered I was planning to set up an aquarium, they've been buying me stuff, often without consulting me first. It's too late to return some of it, so I've decided to sell or trade the stuff.

I have a new in the box Eheim 350 Skim surface skimmer that I'd like to get $25 plus shipping for, and a new in the box Hydor ETH 300W inline heater. I'm asking $45 plus shipping for it. I prefer to limit sales to folks in the US only. Although my aquarium is still a week to ten days from being ready for them, I'm willing to consider trades for plants or livestock in place of cash.

Also, for anyone considering purchasing a large canister filter within the next month or so, I have a new in the box Fluval FX6, which is rated for tanks up to 400 gallons. However, I am going to need to use it for about two weeks once my aquarium is set up, until the LifeReef wet/dry I am be receiving for my birthday gets here. I'll be asking around $250 plus shipping for the FX6, but I'm also willing to consider trades.

Hint: Tom has a spectacular piece of driftwood which is well beyond my budget that I've been drooling over ever since I first saw it. Although, I don't suppose you have any use for a canister filter, do you, Tom? :D

#1 angus, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014