This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Mini M and Wood

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by CL_, Jan 2, 2011.

1. CL_

CL_ Guest

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    Unfortunately I still owe my parents $175 from when I wrecked my car, so more things will have to go. I wanted to keep the tank simply because I liked the way this wood looked in it, but the reality is that it sat empty for weeks before I put a couple of plants in it the other day. I just don't have the time or money for it anymore :(
    The wood is two pieces. $25 for both
    The tank has a small scratch on the back pane, and I took the ADA sticker off long ago, so I'll let it go for $35
    Shipping for the wood would be $6, and shipping for the tank would be $20. I'll do both for $80 shipped.
    Sorry for the cellphone pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Non cc paypal only
    Thanks guys.

Forgot to add: If you really want this somewhat novel stand that I made for the tank, you can have it for free (just pay shipping) It's far from perfect, but it looks kinda neat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. agentkhiem

agentkhiem Junior Poster

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    PM sent for that novel stand :)

3. HolyAngel

HolyAngel Junior Poster

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Are the tank and driftwood still available?