This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Fluval FX6 canister filter & AquaMedic 1000 CO2 reactor

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by angus, Jun 2, 2014.

1. angus

angus Prolific Poster

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    I have an almost new Fluval FX6 canister filter with its original box and packing materials. The filter was purchased new and I used it for approximately three weeks. And I will, of course, clean the filter thoroughly before shipping it. There isn't a thing wrong with it. I received a wet/dry filter as a birthday present, so I have no need for the FX6. I'm asking $240 plus shipping from central Florida - Zip 32159.

I also have a new, in the box, AquaMedic 1000 CO2 reactor that has never been used. Being a planted tank noob, I've decided to stick with the simplicity of diffusers for the time being and use the cash to stock my tank with fish and shrimp. I'm asking $100 plus shipping for the reactor.

I can email (cellphone) pics of the filter and/or reactor upon request.