FS - Dual stage air products co2 regulator *Top of the line*

antbug

Guru Class Expert
Apr 4, 2011
For sale is a rock solid co2 system. I built this for my second tank, but I'm down sizing and no longer need it. All top of the line components where used on this build. It it tested and works flawlessly. $250 plus shipping. guessing around $15.

Air products dual state regulator
CGA 320
Burkert solenoid
Ideal needle valve with vernier handle
Clippard check valve
JBJ bubble counter

xlz6ts.jpg

33or80m.jpg

2gvj90y.jpg

oldpunk

Guru Class Expert
Dec 1, 2009
That's a great deal for a stainless regulator with a Burkert and an ideal valve. (At least the gauges say they're stainless. ..)

antbug

Guru Class Expert
Apr 4, 2011
Well I did learn how to put this together from the best. Matt F and you! So this is a product of your knowledge and guidance.

It's a great unit and the buyer will be very happy.

oldpunk

Guru Class Expert
Dec 1, 2009
antbug;119451 said:
well i did learn how to put this together from the best. Matt f and you! So this is a product of your knowledge and guidance.

It's a great unit and the buyer will be very happy.

woot! Woot!

Flyinghellfish

Prolific Poster
Dec 26, 2011
What a great price! I wish I frequent this subtopic more, I would of brought that right away. Would you have another one to sell? I can do without the postbody.

antbug

Guru Class Expert
Apr 4, 2011
Flyinghellfish;119624 said:
What a great price! I wish I frequent this subtopic more, I would of brought that right away. Would you have another one to sell? I can do without the postbody.

No sorry. I was down sizing and had only the one to sell. It was a great unit at a great price.