Fresh Ada Amazonia And Emmersed Seeds/erios

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
So I'm getting some erio seeds
I need to know if fresh Amazonia will not melt the seeds off?
Or how long will it be before the nh4 runs out in a emmersed setup?
There will be no water changes as its an emmersed setup
and i really really really want to grow these seeds out
I've done a lot of emmersed, i have done seeds before, but never fresh Amazonia
Can someone help out and please advise?
Basically i want successs in the seeds without them going to waste.
Please advise

hn5624

Aug 4, 2017
North carolina, USA
I'm currently growing Erio Ratgur--forget rest of name-- in soil setup, so im assuming my soil has more ammonia and acidity than aquasoil, shouldn't be a problem. Hell, they sprouted when my soil was pretty flooded.

If you want a better method, perhaps look into just wrapping them in a wet papertowl for germinating, I know this can be done for seeds of terrestrial plants.

Reactions: Dennis Singh

Dennis Singh

SynKing!
May 5, 2013
Orange County, CA
I'm currently growing Erio Ratgur--forget rest of name-- in soil setup, so im assuming my soil has more ammonia and acidity than aquasoil, shouldn't be a problem. Hell, they sprouted when my soil was pretty flooded.

If you want a better method, perhaps look into just wrapping them in a wet papertowl for germinating, I know this can be done for seeds of terrestrial plants.

Thank you for your reply, I know erios dig the nh4, but I just wasn't sure if Amazonia would have too much of it.

So what did you do? Just sprinkle seeds on wet soil? they're too small to really plant

hn5624

Aug 4, 2017
North carolina, USA
i sprinkled them on a 1cm thick soilbed. Made the mistake of flooding it with water so i only got like a 50% sprout rate. more might have sprouted, but its in the same setup that im growing baby tears in, so they are difficult to locate.

Reactions: Dennis Singh