This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Free: Tank, Stand, T5 Fixture

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by Bryeman, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Bryeman

Bryeman Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    I will be willing to give away the following to anyone who wants to pick it up. I live in Northwest Wisconsin about 2 hours from the Minneapolis area and about 2 hours from Duluth, MN.

AquaticLife 8x39w T5 fixture with built in timer that allows the user to set 4 bulbs on one schedule and the other 4 on a different schedule. This will come with no bulbs, but everything works as of right now, and I still have the legs attached to it. It's 6' long.

I'm also giving away my 125g (72"x18"x22") glass tank. All seams are in great shape from what I can tell (I'm using it right now) and the glass is in pretty good shape too (great shape when you consider the price).

And... The wooden stand that goes with the tank.

Lot's of great memories, but time to clean this out and focus on my 240g and make room for another 125-180g in a year or so. It's a long-shot anyone will be in this area probably, but if you see this and are interested let me know.