This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

free conversion download

Discussion in 'Advanced Strategies and Fertilization' started by chubasco, Feb 13, 2005.

1. chubasco

chubasco Guru Class Expert

I posted this some time ago on killies.com and the SG lads were already using
    it. It's the fastest/easiest one I've seen so far:
    http://www.joshmadison.com/software/convert

Just click on "software" tab at the top, then click on "convert" to download.

Bill Ruyle

2. Ian H

Ian H Guru Class Expert

Re: free conversion download

Thanks Bill. Very comprehensive program. It'll save me going onto the net for my conversions in future.

BTW why are US volume measurements not the same as Imperial? Is it the Boston uprising thing?

Ian

3. chubasco

chubasco Guru Class Expert

Ian, you sound like my friend, Dave Wood. And yes, it is the Boston tea thing,
    plus you guys went metric long before we did :)

Bill

4. Ian H

Ian H Guru Class Expert

Although offically we went metric a while ago my brain thinks in Imperial......... Much more character in feet and inches etc. Plus a lot of my school days were spent learning tables etc. Calculators were not even conceived, apart from comptometers and they weren't exactly pocket sized. So they make calculators available for the price of a beer and then change to a base 10 system that doesn't need a calculator. Life increasingly makes less sense to me. :confused:

Ian