This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

For sale: Victor VTS253A-1993, Clippard solenoid, Swagelok with Vernier handle

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by Left C, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Left C

Left C Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    I’m selling one of my Victor CO2 regulator assemblies. It is in excellent condition. It is a VTS253A-320 Victor two stage, chrome plated, medical grade regulator, Clippard solenoid, Swagelok 1/8” FPT angle flow metering valve with a Vernier caliper handle. This is a really sweet setup. It will run as low as two bubbles per minute and hold it steady or go to a much faster rate and still hold it steady. No end of tank dump problems. The $125 price includes Priority Mail shipping in the lower 48 with insurance. PayPal, Money Order or personal check.

This is the actual regulator, but I’ve changed the Swagelok valve to one similar to the one below. (I'll wipe the water marks off. :eek: )
    [​IMG]

This is a picture of a Swagelok angle flow valve with a Vernier caliper handle. It is similar to the one on it now.
    [​IMG]

#1 Left C, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
  2. Left C

Left C Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Pending payment - SOLD

#2 Left C, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009