Staurogyne sp Porto Velho - 10 stems for $5
Limnophila sp Broad - 5 stems for $5
Limnophila sp Wavy - 5 stems for $5
Limnophila sp Guinea (fine leaf) - 10 stems for $5
Hygrophila sp Bihar - 5 stems for $5
Hygrophila sp Guinea - 5 stems for $5
Hygrophila difformis - 6 stems for $5
Limnophila aromatica - 10 stems for $5
Pogostemon cf pumilus (also called Pogostemon punctata sp 'Blume') - 6 stems for $5
Cryptocoryne wendtii 'Mi Oya' - $5 for 3 plants
Cryptocoryne wendtii Tropica Bronze - 3 plants for $5
Lobelia cardinalis 'Dwarf' - 5 plants for $5
Nymphoides sp Taiwan - one mature plant for $5
Bacopa lanigera emersed - 3 stems for $6
Bacopa caroliniana emersed - 5 stems for $6
Bacopa sp Colorata - 5 stems for $5
Bacopa sp Salzmannii - 5 stems for $6
Anubias nana Petite - one stem with 6-8 leaves for $6
Najas roraima - two multi-branched stems for $5
Hydrothrix gardneri - 5 stems for $6
Pogostemon stellatus Broad Leaf - 5 stems for $6
Rotala macranda Red - 5 stems for $5
Myriophyllum sp Guyana - 5 stems for $5
Myriophyllum mattogrossense - 8 stems for $5
Nymphaea zenkeri Red Tiger - one plant for $7

Shipping - $7.

Last edited by a moderator:

splash

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Jan 19, 2011
Received my plants today - very happy with their condition and overall smooth transaction! Great seller.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
I've ordered a few times from him, A+, best way to do it is via other hobbyists.

fablau

rotalabutterfly.com
Staff member
Sep 13, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
www.fablauplants.com
Thank you for your reply. I am in southern California, how long does it take to arrive here? How do you package the plants to prevent them to die? How much shipping charges would be? I am sorry for so many questions, just curious because I never ordered plants via mail from other hobbyists... Thanks!

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
fablau;87130 said:
Thank you for your reply. I am in southern California, how long does it take to arrive here? How do you package the plants to prevent them to die? How much shipping charges would be? I am sorry for so many questions, just curious because I never ordered plants via mail from other hobbyists... Thanks!

2 days typically.
Better than commercial vendors.
7$ I think
Generally if there's any DOA, the credit or they resend new plants.

I'm in Sac and never had any issues to and from.

Pooch

Junior Poster
May 6, 2011
Fargo, ND
I've purchased from Crispino before. Excellent plants, wide and rare variety, and a great chap to boot. Phoenix to Fargo without issue.

@Crispino: is the above list still valid as to what you have on offer?

Zookeeper

Junior Poster
Sep 12, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
Zookeeper

Hi, I'm Tim and new here. Just thought I'd ask if you were still selling your aquatic plants. I've just recently got another tank after a 41 year absence. I have a 55 gal. tank, that is set-up for tropical s, and I'm staying with the smaller fish, 3" and under. If you are still selling, could you recommend what you have that would make a densely planted tank ? My dimensions are 19" T. x 48" L. x 12" D. It's a gravel bottom, about 3", and I have an awesome piece of driftwood, but it's coming out due to the tannin, it just won't quit making my water look like a glass of tea. But I do have some very large , almost soccer ball size, boulders in it and plenty of other stones I will add after removing the driftwood. Any advice on what plants would be great, and I will buy them from you. Also, I am thinking about dirting my tank .

Thanks in advance,
Tim Allen
Columbus, Ohio

Crispino Ramos

Guru Class Expert
Apr 23, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Zookeeper;87256 said:
Hi, I'm Tim and new here. Just thought I'd ask if you were still selling your aquatic plants. I've just recently got another tank after a 41 year absence. I have a 55 gal. tank, that is set-up for tropical s, and I'm staying with the smaller fish, 3" and under. If you are still selling, could you recommend what you have that would make a densely planted tank ? My dimensions are 19" T. x 48" L. x 12" D. It's a gravel bottom, about 3", and I have an awesome piece of driftwood, but it's coming out due to the tannin, it just won't quit making my water look like a glass of tea. But I do have some very large , almost soccer ball size, boulders in it and plenty of other stones I will add after removing the driftwood. Any advice on what plants would be great, and I will buy them from you. Also, I am thinking about dirting my tank .

Thanks in advance,
Tim Allen
Columbus, Ohio

PM sent to Zookeeper.