This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

"Flying Spaghetti Monsterism"

Discussion in 'Off Topic and Chat' started by Craig Tarvin, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craig Tarvin

Craig Tarvin Junior Poster

Along the same lines as "Intelligent Falling"... :D

URL Edited ...

2. brad

brad Prolific Poster

Re: "Flying Spaghetti Monsterism"

I`ll worship anyone or anything that gives me every Friday as a religious holiday.

Oh mighty spaghetti monster.............................

3. Greg Watson

Greg Watson Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Re: "Flying Spaghetti Monsterism"

Ok ... sorry to do this ... but publically, I have to ask people to keep the posts related to aquatic plants ... or at least anything but religion and politics ...

Our most exhalted leader Tom can post about anything he wants .... after all, someone called him the plant god ...

But for the rest of us ... I've received more negative feed back about this thread and one other thread than all of the feedback we have received about the entire BarrReport all year ...

Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.