This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Fish Identity Question

Discussion in 'Fish for Planted Tanks' started by kizwan, Jan 11, 2020.

1. kizwan

kizwan New Member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    Hi, I need help in identifying this fish. I would like to know how they breed & what other fish they can live with peacefully.

[​IMG]

2. bshenanagins

bshenanagins Junior Poster

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    Those are livebearing fish, don’t know exactly what kind though. They are peaceful and will be good with tetras, danios, minnows, guppies, etc. They breed very easily and in any conditions with zero effort on your end. Just keep the tank clean and they will do the rest.

3. kizwan

kizwan New Member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    They attacked my guppies & sadly one lost the battle. I banished them to the current tank.

A member in another forum told me they are mosquito fish. So you're correct they are livebearing fish.

#3 kizwan, Jan 20, 2020 at 12:06 AM
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2020 at 12:16 AM