This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Fish Guy Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FeadtheFish, Aug 27, 2018.

1. FeadtheFish

FeadtheFish New Member

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Hello All,

Just setting up an account with Barr Report. I have had my 55 gal. tank since 1994 when my dad gave it to me for Christmas. It has gone through many looks, levels of appreciation/attention, vibes, feels, species of fish. I have moved to a new city and am taking this opportunity to bring a little more greenery aboard. I have initiated a dry start and am looking forward to seeing how it goes. This is my first time. I am going to start another thread which can be filed away in the masses of Dry Start Method (DSM) fodder all over aquarium forums, but whatever. Hope everyone out there is having a great day and keeping their elbows wet.

FeadtheFish IMG_8253.JPG