This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

filter spray over CO2 diffuser

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by shugato, Oct 23, 2005.

1. shugato

shugato Junior Poster

dear all
    just joined the gang.i am using an azoo ceramic diffuser and the external filter spray into the tank is directed above the diffuser at 90degree, so the small CO2 bubbles out of diffuser is forced by filter water flow sideways along the length of tank. i have a 30 gallon tank. is this method good enough for CO2 diffusion or should i go for a CO2 reactor?
    thanks
    shugato

2. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator Social Group Admin

Re: filter spray over CO2 diffuser

This is the method I suggested to increase plant growth. Stick with it.

Regards,
    Tom Barr

3. Cornhusker

Cornhusker Guru Class Expert

shugato, are you using a solonoid to control co2 or are you running 24/7? regards,cornhusker :) :)

4. shugato

shugato Junior Poster

Thanks Tom

dear tom
    thanks for your reply.i became your admirer the day i read your E.I article in a website.i am from mumbai ( bombay) ,india. i hope my thirst for knowledge on plants and aquascaping will be adequately fulfilled in this site.
    dear cornhusker
    i am using a solenoid valve to turn on the CO2 two hours before the
    lights come on and after about 10 hours i turn it off. the lights are also on for 10 hours a day . what is your opinion on this? do i need to change anything?
    thanks
    shugato

5. Cornhusker

Cornhusker Guru Class Expert

shugato,btw welcome to this website.looks like your doing the right thing.the mist idea is a good one,because it along with good water circulation the plants will get co2 faster and more consistantly. regards,cornhusker :) :)