This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Fertilizer For Moss Plants

Discussion in 'Aquatic Plant Fertilization' started by Eugene, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Eugene

Eugene New Member

Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    Hello guys..... Is anybody can tell me, whether moss plants also require iron fertilizer to get a good colour. Because, my weeping moss and us fissiden colour not the same with most of people have. I am using EI method, Monday Wednesday Friday is KNO3 + KH2PO4 + Excel, Tuesday Thuersday Saturday is Flourish Comprehensive + Excel. Light is 0.6 watt per litre, CO2 is 3BPS on two hours before light off one hour before light, Water Temperature is 24, GH is 10, PH is 6.7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Allwissend

Allwissend Article Editor
    Staff Member Lifetime Member Article Editor

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    What color is your moss ? If it is an iron deficiency the green will be dull almost yellow. Adding Fe will bring the nice deep color almost the next day.

3. Eugene

Eugene New Member

Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    Kaay...... Thank you for your kind attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk