This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Fake Seachem Products Claims

Discussion in 'Off Topic and Chat' started by Dexterloax, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Dexterloax

Dexterloax New Member

Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    Hi, i'm currently staying in Vietnam and i have noticed a lot of claims have surfaced recently about bottles of fake seachem products here.

This claim made by people on facebook showed two seachem advanced products but one had a darker print on it while the other had a lighter print.
    I have confirmation from seachems that those products were genuine due to the 5 digit codes. However, as stated by many of the people who made the claims, these numbers can easily be counterfeited if one has bought one of the products from the said lot(since one lot contains a lot of products which are produced on the same date).

So i would like to know if there is any countermeasure for this from seachem or are seachem products that easily counterfeited?