This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

External venturi c02 reactor w/ sump

Discussion in 'CO2 Enrichment' started by Ryan Chin, May 13, 2014.

1. Ryan Chin

Ryan Chin Junior Poster

Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    Hey everyone, first post for me here but I've been a long time browser.

I am at the stage where I've got all my parts for my regulator build and they're just waiting to be put together. I have just built a no 20L sump for my 40B. I have a canister filter but wanted to switch to sump filtration, Hopefully plan to add fish to the 40G and keep shrimp in the sump refugium area.

I plan to build an external venturi c02 reactor as per Tom's Designs but I do have a few questions that need clarification before I get started and go out and buy things at the hardware store.

I want to run this inline with the return pump. Can anybody explain or post pictures of their c02 reactor w/sump?