This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Excited About Becoming A Member!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheLivingWater, Jun 10, 2019.

1. TheLivingWater

TheLivingWater New Member

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Hello there, this is my first of two posts on the forum. My name is Caleb, I’m a 29 year old from Ohio and I have had the good Lord bless me with a passion for keeping/ breeding freshwater fish, and growing plants for this awesome hobby. I’ve been keeping fish and growing plants for a little over five years and Ive come to discover the enjoyment of growing what would be called “experienced” or “harder” to keep plants and the science and parameters used to have a successful outcome with them.... I suppose thats enough information about my self, so I’ll dive in and get to the good stuff...I currently am running 5 tanks. 1) 55 gallon which is my display tank(plants,and fish) , another’s 55gallon that my red eared slider occupies, 2 ten gallon tanks; one of those which I use as a fry-rearing tank, and the other as a hospital/ quarantine. And last but not least I run a small 5 gallon with plants and rocket killies.... I am currently in the process of setting up a 75 high light, high C02, soft water tank and this is primarily the reason I have created an account here. I am looking to get advise and helpful criticism regarding certain plant species and general tips on Co2 and nutrient dosing