This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough Rotala indica to get you arrested, and free Blyxa japonica

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by Wet, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Wet

Wet Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

"I swear it's R. indica, not C.indica, officer." ;)

A bagillion Rotala indica -- aka (erroneously) Ammania sp. 'Bonsai' -- stems: $20 shipped
    Over 5 (10?) Blyxa japonica: $free with purchase

If buyer passes on the Rotala indica, the Blyxa becomes RAOK for $6 shipped.

Pictures of portions:

My tank used to look like this:
    [​IMG]

Now it looks like this:
    [​IMG]

The two bags:
    [​IMG]

Notice how stuffed the bag is:
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

#1 Wet, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
  2. Wet

Wet Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

Sold! Thanks

3. ShadowMac

ShadowMac Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

if you are looking at selling anymore of either plant let me know...i would be more than happy to take them off of your hands.

4. Wet

Wet Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

I'm actually in the middle of another mow down, but if you or another Barr Report subscriber calls dibs on it, I'll sell the tall patch of Rotala mexicana 'Goias' blocking the Synongathus left center (it's the tallest stuff under the wood below, at least 20 stems), > 20 Rotala indica, and some bonus stuff (Pogostemon yatabeanus, Synongathus 'Belem') for $15 shipped. Tonight only for USPS Priority shipping (US only) tomorrow -- I need to trim harshly tonight and tomorrow and not care about trimming again for a while.

Two days ago. Sorry for the fuzzy.
    [​IMG]

Tonight just now. The difference from above was already sold, but I'm looking to thin the R. indica on the right and R. 'Goias' on the left more in this offer.
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

#4 Wet, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010
  5. CL_

CL_ Guest

Whoa! Your tank looks great! It's filled in very well. :D (plus it looks much better filled to the rim, IMO.)

6. csmith

csmith Guest

If it's still available I'd like both rotala sp.

7. Wet

Wet Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

Sorry, csmith. I hacked last night and there's a bunch tossed and only a few crowns I am using for a Mini M. But extending the same offer to you as I did to an offer via PM: I'll be trimming the Rotalas again in a couple weeks and can save you some if you're fairly sure you want it. Will probably have some B. japonica as your bonus instead of the stuff offered above. Not sure yet. But let me know if you're interested.

8. csmith

csmith Guest

I think you just don't want to sell me your plants. :p

I'll hopefully find what I need before you trim again, I'm just needing to fill in my 20. Thanks for the offer though.

9. Wet

Wet Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

Yeah. I'm totally all like "Wait, csmith wants them? Off the table!" ;)

If you want a little starter bundle of some stuff still though (*not* quantity as above), PM me and I'll hook you up. This stuff will fill in nice.