This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Ei Question

Discussion in 'Aquatic Plant Fertilization' started by Ryan Brown, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown New Member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    can I dose micros in the evening if I dose macros in the mourning 10 hour difference it’s a tank in my office and only wanna have to come to the office once on the weekend

2. Dennis Singh

Dennis Singh SynKing!

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    Yap i see no problem

3. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown New Member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
  4. Allwissend

Allwissend Article Editor
    Staff Member Lifetime Member Article Editor

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    If micronutrients (especially Fe) are chelated you can pretty much dose both at the same time. To avoid high(ish) concentrations of one or the other you could dose at separate ends of the aquarium.

If you still want to do it separately, maybe adding the micronutrients in the morning and the macronutrients in the evening is a better way to go. This of course if the light period is during a normal day. With macronutrients you pretty much can assume they stay in solution until used, hence no problems dosing long before lights on. Makes sense ?

Mike k likes this.