This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

Dry substitute to Seachem Flourish?

Discussion in 'Advanced Strategies and Fertilization' started by Jersey Scape, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Jersey Scape

Jersey Scape Junior Poster

Hi,

I am dosing Seachem Flourish as my micros but the plants do not turn that bright red color like I see in the pictures. I have very high Co2, 3.2 wpg and I use the EI method of fertilization using Spar's Calculator. The micros get dosed three times a week at a rate of 7.5 mls at each dosing. The tank size by the way, is 30 gallon.

I was thinking of buying Seachem Iron but then it will start to get a bit expensive so I am looking to see if there is a dry alternative.

Any suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated.

Thank You

2. jonathan11

jonathan11 Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Re: Dry substitute to Seachem Flourish?

Try Greg Watson, one of our Fearless Leaders, for his chelated iron product. :gw :D :D