This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

D&T Aquarium Supplies

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by jonathan11, Jun 13, 2009.

1. jonathan11

jonathan11 Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    Guys, a somewhat unusual question, and my apologies to the site if I'm doing a no-no, but I discovered this supplier on the web, and I was wondering if anyone had done business with them. Could you tell me how the service, product, etc., were? If you feel uncomfortable with a recommendation, either positive opr negative, please pm me. Thx in advance. :D :D :D

2. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator

Local Time:
    I think they have a lot of items on ebay and elsewhere.
    Seem to have decent prices, I think I might have gotten a thing or two from them in the past.

Never heard or had any issues, so thumbs up near as I can tell. No issues here.

Regards,
    Tom Barr

3. inkslinger

inkslinger Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    I bought some Nu-Clear 533 an 547 filters and intake suction screen from them , They were very fast on delivery. Would order again if needed.

4. Biollante

Biollante Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    Well Now That I Have Recommended Them They Will Have To Go Out of Business, Sorry

Hi,

I have ordered from them a couple of times, the prices are good and very quick delivery.

I am very comfortable in recommending them; in fact, last night I recommended them via pm to a member to purchase medication.

Biollante